The ULTRALINER AMS TLC-01 and the ULTRALINER AMS RLC-01 are high-flow milking liners, designed to optimise the milking performance of your robot, giving you and your cows:
- Faster and more complete milking
- Reduced respray and cross-contamination
- Reduced attachment time
- Significantly improved adhesion, reducing slippage due to enhanced liner design.
Both new liners can be vented or non-vented and are available exclusively through our RPS (Robot Performance Service).
Choose the best option for you:
AMS TLC-01 & AMS TLC-01 Air
Triangular-shaped liners for reduced likelihood of slip, improved cow comfort and less teat-end damage.
AMS RLC-01 & AMS RLC-01 Air
Round-shaped liners for increased milking speed and faster milking.
In both cases you can benefit from the hood-vented technology which will give you:
- Reduced mouthpiece vacuum which results in much reduced teat congestion
- No milk respray, teats stay dry during milking
- No cross-contamination
- Reduced milk turbulence preserving milk quality
- Less noise during milking which provides a quieter environment for the cows
“After a short time, we could already see many improvements in our robot milking performance.”
Are you looking forward to improving your milking experience with our AMS liners?